Monday, March 12, 2007

Finding myself

I was talking with a friend last night; she mentioned that "self diagnosis" is a very bad idea.

Which - in an energetic sense - is something I find very confusing.

I'm very sure and understand the fact that we often hide who we are and what we are from ourselves. But... but but but.

The problems that I have, I create.

Once you become aware, once you acknowledge that your doing something; you gain control of it.

Even if you don't want to be in control of it, its presence exists. Like stepping on a splinter or suddenly becoming aware of a sound that a piece of furniture makes.

And eventually; your subconcious finds the knot and starts to unwind it.

Essentially, by bringing it to the light of awareness we've begun its dissembling and eventual destuction.

All started by "I Can"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home