Monday, March 05, 2007

And another favorite goes out the window.

Good news; I've been eating awesome healthy for at least a week now.

Bad news; I hit up starbucks for some wicked awesome coffee. You know, a little caramel macciato to brighten up my morning!!! (*laughing* with a 1 hour drive to get to the nearest Starbucks). Because I know what it feels like to be eating well, this drop to crap intake again has me making trip after trip to the bathroom.

No Caffine high; only a headache and a sore tummy.

Great.

Oh yeah - Speaking about which... I've started eating healthy.

And I made a personal decision to clean out one or two negative restricting belief's/emotional scar tissue type thingers that reside in my mind.

Ever since then (like yesterday or the day before) - I havn't been able to stop eating.

Just constantly consuming food. I thought for a time it was an attempt to gather nutrients... but its not that. I varied from natural sprouted almonds, whole grain bread, pasta, chicken, veggies... all sorts of stuff. (even tastey tastey red delicious apples - still hungry)

So I guess either my body is in for a change, or I'm gathering energy to be able to change how I want to.

It'll be a suprise and I'll keep you all posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home