Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Lazy

Ok; so I actually hit "Lazy" rock bottom.

I went out and picked up a "little green". Its a Bissell vacuum that uses water to clean stuff.

Which is great! I hate having a dirty car floor and figured that this would be the easiest way to maintain its clenliness. And my truck has a rubber liner on the floor. Mopping and scrubbing and mopping and scrubbing... hours of labour; only to have it dry and realise that the water ended up dirtier than the floor was origionally.

Ugh.

So this little $100 unit kicks ass at that.

But then I though... wait a minute! What abuot all those little lino stains in the kitchen?

So I plugged the unit in and spot cleaned a few places.

Now! instead of doing a sweep and mop ! I can just bust out my little floor cleaner, hit that 1 new mess I just made and leave all the other ones for like... tomorrow.

Huzzah!

And as I got to the computer, all I could think about was... I just spent $100 so I didn't have to mop the whole floor.

That I would call lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home