Friday, March 23, 2007

Smart bastard

As I still have limited access to my company truck, I had to take a cab yesterday to get to the shop.

Never mind it taking an hour to get a taxi to my house (waited 20 minutes, before cab company A called me up to let me know the closest taxi is like a half hour's drive away - called another company which apperently sent out a taxi from the same area). The taxi that finally picked me up was a hybrid.

Which was cool. I'm actually rather pleased with my first hybrid ride.

Apperently 3-4 days of continuous taxi driving takes 1 tank of gas. He was so happy, he picked up another one for his wife - she fills her tank less than once a month. He saves on average of $900/month on gas. Which should more than pay for all vehicle related expenses.

If I didn't get hard from feeling torque when I pressed on a gas pedal, I think maybe this hybrid party would be something to get in on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home