Sunday, July 24, 2005

Understanding

I would like everyone to take the time and read this comment posted. Please tell me your thoughts on this.

Kit-Kat - It sounds like your really mad over something. Instead of finding its actual cause, it appears like your taking the symptoms out on me.

I really hope it helped to make you feel better.

I'm unsure however if you were trying to help me or hurt me. This confusion only made your reply less impacting and more "look at me" dramatic.

Thank you for the feedback though; I'll try to fit your suggestions into future posts.

Everyone else -

I hurt a really good friend on thursday and I'm having a hard time being here to write to you all.

I know there are quite a few people who check me regularely; please come back in a few days, I'll try to have something positive to talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Budgie said...

Please don't change the way you write. I might not always upderstand it but I find it comforting and very thought-provoking.

I know I've mentioned that to you before.

I know you probably won't accept this, but if you ever need to talk please give me a call.

I hope everything works out for you.

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home