Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fated

Thanks Amie!

Its been along time!

You remember with me, there may have been a little bit of a ... spark?
lol; I lost it. Its simply not there with this girl I've been dating for more than a year now.

And its funny - that was the best part about dating is feeling on fire like that... drunk with passion.

*poof* gone!

therefore - sad.

Its funny; I think that if I changed any 1 thing all others would line up really nicely.

If I dumped my girl - I'd be rocking out at work and in my personal life.
If I wasn't doing this job; I would be perfect for this girl.
If I stopped trying to have a personal life I would be very good at my job and would be awesome with my girl.

But all 3 at 60% don't really seem to be working so well.

C

1 Comments:

Blogger Fated said...

Slump? I'm sorry things are off. That sucks mucho.

Maybe the timing is off.

Maybe I am a hopeless romantic.

But I tell you this: I wake up in the middle of the night and my love smiles at me and tells me he loves me so much in his sleep and I still get butterflies in my stomach sometimes when he walks into a room. I miss him when I don't see him for a day. I can not picture my life without him.

But with that, I also have to explain that we have known each other for 10 years. 10 years ago, that spark was not there. I think it's all about timing. Timing and frame of mind.

Whenever I am down or question things in my life I read 100 Simple Secrets of Happy People. And as cheesy as it sounds it makes me feel better about my life and appreciate what I have.

I'm sorry the spark has disappeared. But I say reignite it!

I hope things work out for you.

I've been there. Sometimes when it's gone. It's gone.

10:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home