Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thats funny

I went into my "employment evaluation" and I think I just happily took a demotion.

Strange. My head kinda hurts from it as a matter of fact.

I get to move from a Country Product Line Manager into the field working for the region. Basically what I was doing in Canada - just in Latin America now.

Essentially I will be in the same position as my employees. I'm not sure exactly how I feel about that but I think its good.

My bosses boss asked me what I wanted. I told him "I was told by another boss that if I continue learning how I'm learning, I will have your job in 5 years" being a Country Manager.

The Country Manager looked at me and said "I think you can do it faster; here is how."

Step 1) Take a demotion.

*laughing*

C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home