Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Out of water

I got a christmas card in the mail 2 days ago.

Funny enough - there were three lines in there for me - ending with "conserve water".

Well, becuase I didn't pay the water bill - my water got shut off.

Thats right! No more water. I guess the billing system here is substantially different than Canada and when they say "please pay the $10 you owe us" - not only do they not tack it onto your next bill; but they will actually shut off your water for less than it costs to send the guy out to shut it off.

Which sorta sucks - not having water - as my parents will be here tonight. Nothing is more fun than saying "sorry guys; we have to sleep at a hotel because we can't shower in the mornings, wash clothes or really do anything usefull" *smile* Embarrasing!

"look at how well i'm doing on my own... whats that? you want to wash your hands?!?"

Yeah - and its christmas - so I might not get my water turned on until January 2nd.

Awesome.

Shows me for not paying the water bill these last 3 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home