Friday, December 19, 2008

A long long time

Wow! 5 months between posts.

As typical - I've thought up a hundred things to post about but always figured my only source of internet (work) was blogger-blocked.

What a surprise today when I figured to try and managed to get in.

First off - where am I - I'm in Brazil still. Still have the same girlfriend; still doing the same job.

Coordinating people.

I've sorta fallen into a rhythm of wake up, work, sleep and going to things on the weekend.

Have made some friends but mostly see my girlfriend when I'm not working.

I've taken up scuba - just got certified last weekend; my first dive is supposed to be on sunday but I've got a hell of a sinus cold and don't know if I'll make it.

what else? Not much exciting.

Work and sleep.

I'm sick - being depressing today; I'll be happy next post I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home