Wednesday, October 18, 2006

That... thing

There is this... thing that some people have.

It just gets under my skin.

I'll call it "save the world" syndrome. Its by no means a bad thing; it just... irks me.

Its when people see 5 minutes of your life and offer advice on how you can better yourself.

I have a directional driller on this well; he's talking about kids these days being so lost. Meeting someone whose really angry and dragging them to a karate class.

Which is cool... like don't get me wrong. Its just so easy to see faults in those around you and none in yourself.

Maybe it has something with the desire to impress... or to know something that someone else doesn't.

I often go to book stores; a chapters or something. Am talking with a friend about some psychic something; or just... something not ordinary. And 90% of the time; someone in the area will turn and tell me where I should go; what I should do. A secret source of information or class they think I should take.

I dunno... just a peeve of myne.

I appreciate all the helpfull advice that complete strangers have given me; thanks guys... keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home