Monday, October 30, 2006

Shamen

So I went to this healing seminar on saturday. Put on by this wicked older white lady who is reputed to be a shamen.

Apperently she started by being an animal groomer and started seeing similarities between health complaints for pets and symptoms their family was showing. After researching further; she just started to develop gifts.

All sorts of fun stuff. She ran into this group who consolodated alot of healing techniques together, and has been doing it ever since.

Well; saturday knocked me onto my ass. Somehow; that 6 hour seminar took so much from me that I slept for 18 hours that night. Woke up at 5pm sunday.

which is funny in itself; I can almost never sleep more than 7 hours now.

Needless to say, I'm still recouperating. But it was so worth it. If I could only remember what happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home